Without great sponsors, Brew City HDI would not exist. If your company or organization would like to sponsor HDI, we offer several options for you.
Current 2016 – 2017 Sponsors:
Event Sponsors throughout the Year:
Brew City HDI invites you to participate in our annual sponsorship program. This program is the primary source of revenue for our chapter, and enables us to provide quality programming for our members throughout the year.
The Brew City HDI chapter hosts our chapter meetings typically on the third Tuesday of each month at various locations throughout the Metro Milwaukee area in Southeastern Wisconsin.
This is an exciting opportunity for your company to be part of the events that we will host throughout the year, and we rely on your contributions to make our programs successful.
Brew City HDI Sponsor benefits include
- Exposure to new clients and prospects! We will invite over 900 people directly via multiple media (email, direct mail, postcards) – Last years’ attendance to major events over 100. We also extend the invitation to four additional HDI Chapters (Madison and Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Chicago and Central Illinois)
- Connect with decision-makers! Our annual executive panel is a major event that attracts senior level executives from many of the companies in the Milwaukee area. In the past few years, we have had executives and CIOs from the following companies:
* Aurora Health Care
* Time Warner Cable
* Marquette University
* Robert W. Baird
* Thomson Reuters
* Tushaus Computer Services
* Goodwill Industries
* Froedtert & Community Health
* Milwaukee School of Engineering
* Bucyrus International
* We Energies
* Runzheimer International
More about Brew City HDI
Brew City HDI is a not-for-profit organization representing a wide range of support professionals in the Southeastern Wisconsin area.
What is HDI?
HDI advances the technical service and support industry by providing high-quality professional development opportunities for individuals and support centers.
HDI will be recognized globally as the leading professional association for technical service and support.
Founded in 1989, HDI is a global membership, training, and certification association for technical support professionals. HDI curriculum addresses the needs of technical support professionals throughout their careers and the various maturity levels of their support operations. Also known as the Help Desk Institute, the company was rebranded in 2005 to HDI as a means to acknowledge the expanding role of the support center and the maturing service management industry. HDI is vendor-neutral in its efforts to facilitate open, independent networking and information sharing within the association’s global network.
HDI serves approximately 50,000 community members and supports 68 local chapters worldwide.
HDI promotes active participation of its members through…
- Dynamic collaborations via HDI Local Chapters – providing members with the opportunity to meet in a local group setting to network and share ideas with other professionals in similar roles and industries
- Informative and thought-provoking industry reports, publications, and benchmarking tools – keeping you abreast of the latest industry trends and practices
- Internationally-recognized, standards-based training and certification programs – available in instructor-led and online settings
- Discounted attendance to HDI’s Annual Conference and Expo – bringing together renowned industry leaders to facilitate learning and participation at the world’s largest gathering of IT service and support professionals
HDI is part of UBM TechWeb, a division of UBM plc. You can learn more about HDI here.
What is Brew City HDI? Brew City HDI has more than 100 members representing many segments of industry including education, finance, retail, insurance, and manufacturing. Our members hold positions from senior management to technical analysts. Many of our members influence their IT organization’s buying decisions.
Sponsor Brew City HDI
Contact Jason Wischer to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org